Periphery Digital will be providing translation services (from English to Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese) to the following:
- Governments, Non-Profits, and Non-Government Organizations currently providing relief and support to those affected by COVID-19.
- Local (Lower Mainland) small businesses who are still operating and would like their announcements/offers/discounts translated for Chinese-language communities.
- Local (Lower Mainland) small businesses who are also providing their services for free, to those affected by COVID-19, to share this information with Chinese-language communities.
Please note that translation services are for the purpose of distributing messages on behalf of at-risk groups affected by COVID-19, or the businesses currently supporting these groups.
Offer valid until April 30th. Handled on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to company capacity. All translations will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. To begin the process or for more information: please email email@example.com with the subject line “COVID-19 Translation”.
For more information and resources, please see our following articles:
- Some of the Best Crisis Advice We’ve Seen, Heard, or Thought of
- SaaS Companies with COVID-19 Discounts
- Crisis Advice and Digital Marketing: Small Business Edition Pt. 1 – Introduction
- Crisis Advice and Digital Marketing: Small Business Edition Pt. 2 – Collecting Online Payments
- Zoom Getting Started Guide (Chinese Edition)
- Crisis Advice and Digital Marketing: Small Business Edition Pt. 3 – Setting Up a Website
- Chinese Consumer Insights: A List 3rd Party Research (Before & After COVID-19)